Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Revival of the Blog #The Prologue

I know that this blog is dead and nobody really cares but I've decided to come back after so long because of my "rebirth".

I'm still revamping my website so please be patient. Over the years I've expanded on my works and now I have simply too many to update so I will take my time.

My current lifestyle involves writing 5k to 10k words a day without a deadline. I just completed a 60k manuscript for a writing competition submission to Stary Pte Ltd and have signed an exclusive contract with them yesterday for my unpublished work on their new site Ringdom. Please look forward to "Survival Bunker System Developer".

At the same time, I will be writing a new work of about 120k words long for another writing competition with Webnovel called "Androgynous Affair: You Are Not A Burden!".

I will slowly be updating my works on my official web and posting the author thoughts behind the scenes on this blog so as not to clutter. If you still have faith in me and want to support my dream of becoming a full-time author, please donate to me so that I can continue bringing this world more unique works.

As you might have noticed, most of my original works spin around a philosophical topic. I am the kind of writer who roots for the underdogs even if nobody roots for me.

That's all I want to say and even if this is not a proper blog, it's a good start for the first entry of my revival.

Stay happy, stay safe & live strong!
Destiny Aitsuji

No comments:

Post a Comment