Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Finishing The Liberal Assassin

Today I've officially completed the story. 110,500+ words in total.. it was longer than I anticipated. The journey had been bittersweet. The message clear but somewhat heavy. The next books I'll write won't be anything like what I've done so far. I'm good with Destiny Aitsuji's message for now. I just want to experience the joy of writing after this.

My sleeping and eating schedules are fucked up as usual but man am I glad I'm back to writing after reprieve for nearly a month from a side job. The next book is going to be about mermaids/merman and I may or may not change what I have already drafted. I might try writing unplanned this time. I've never done it so it is worth a shot.

Also, I'm on the lookout for beta readers for the Liberal Assassin. If you are interested in helping, do let me know via Facebook or discord. The link to the discord server I co-own is https://discord.gg/urtJUZ8. Feel free to check it out, no strings attached.

Side note, I'm in need of an editor. It's not fixed when the book will be released but for now I have more pressing matters like worrying over my lack of talent in music. The piano exam is on the 19th next month so the time I have left is rather short. I'm not even sure if it's a good idea to be distracted by the new book plot but I shall attempt to cope with everything in my life and not fall into depression.

I've been really dead to the internet but I'm back briefly. I still love all of you so thank you for your continuous support ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment