Sunday, March 19, 2017

Bloodsuckers and Mousehunt

I woke up this morning after realising Secret Tower 500f drained my phone battery and decided to start the day early.

What I didn't expect was for my morning coffee to be interrupted by a hungry bloodsucker in my room. Last night had been a tough night because chapter 17 was slightly emotional to write. I thought I would continue in peace this morning but I was wrong.

The bloody mosquito wouldn't leave me alone!

I don't know if it is because I'm the only female in the house that I keep attracting these pesky things but one thing for certain is my hatred for them.

If I had three wishes like Aladdin, one of them would be to eradicate all mosquitoes in existence. The second would be to eradicate all cockroaches. The last would be to free Genie who did the world a service.

On the side note while I spent most the morning playing the waiting game with the bloodsucker, one I haven't won even after pulling out the Baygon, I decided to go back to Mousehunt on Facebook.

I feel twice as productive with Mousehunt on PC while I try to work and 500f on mobile even though the progress and continuation of chapter 17 from last night had been 0%.

I know it is a Sunday but there are no weekends for writers, only days with and without inspiration to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment