Monday, December 19, 2016

Side Effects Completed

I had forgotten for a while that Side Effects was still an ongoing thing because of Job Hitman lately. The moment someone favourited it this afternoon I set to work immediately after dinner. The third chapter of Side Effects is a Hisoka x Illumi sweet scene as compared to the slightly more gruesome rape scene in chapter two and the insanely hot mess in chapter 1 that had so many ladies squealing for more.

You can check it out on fan fiction net here or on Wattpad if you prefer.

Don't forget to leave me a comment if u liked it ^^ The work is finally completed.


Update to what I have been doing:

I've finished researching on how to write a terms and conditions page for Job Hitman and made a Privacy Policy thing. My team has been helping me make the website. I'm also helping Sin out with Job Hitman's sister called KiwiCat Alley that does retail. The websites are currently in progress but you can check out KiwiCat Alley on Carousell.

Aside from the business part of my life, I had to rewrite a murder scene in chapter 8 in The Liberal Assassin and make adjustments following in chapter 9 and half of chapter 10 that had been written. My beta readers were a huge help with me because I was in a rut... I couldn't write for a week and a half because of it.

Also, recently I have been thinking of going back to school. I want to take a diploma in visual communications to help me reach my aim ultimately to become the creative director of Job Hitman. No doubt, I am able to write well, being handicapped in the visual arts side puts me at a disadvantage. If I were to get a job, it would definitely be a copywriter for me. I'm not sure if the school would accept me and there is only one such school in Singapore that would offer this course. I have previously graduated in a diploma in Accountancy and a degree in Business Management... I could be too old for a diploma again but I'm unsure.

The freelance jobs have been coming in fewer because of the holiday season but I'm going to assume they would pick up again once school reopens *mega sigh* but I'll find a way to cope.

My life has just really been bits and pieces and yes I think I might have become a little rounder from the stress eating lately *cringe* I'm going to have to exercise the weight away HAHAHA



Well, it has been great to finally be back on track. Thanks guys for you support. Merry X'mas and Happy New Year ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment