Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Expanding on Side Effects

Many of you have requested I make a sequel for Side Effects after mercilessly teasing you at the end about Illumi.

I might just continue it but don't get your hopes up. For those of you curious what it is, let me warn you: YAOI ALERT (aka boys love and M rated scenes).

You can check it out: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12099710/1/Side-Effects

The plan is to introduce a Killua x Gon fic with a rape scene (no surprise). I'm not gonna say who's getting his ass handed but main characters are as expected: Gon, Killua, Illumi and Hisoka.

Might become a three part story instead of the original one shot. Also, to Asme on fanfiction.net who left that review, I just wanted to say that it was a completely unnecessary review. What she did was basically throwing shit on my face and telling me not to mind because that's what she thought I deserved.

Thanks for your 'kind' feedback. I'm looking forward to how far you can go as a fellow writer with your attitude.

Obviously this is a fan fiction and the characters are written for the sake of imagination of what could never happen canon. If Killua seemed like an innocent little angel being deflowered by my very sexy and rapist wolf (Hisoka) then let it be. If you don't like it, I suggest packing your stuff and moving on.

I'm going to write rape romance because that's how I want it to be. It's basically the same yaoi shit you see in so many djs. Got a problem? Take your shit and move elsewhere lady. No one asked for your opinions. My English has an issue? I got a ton of spelling errors and grammar shortchanged? Deal with it. I don't have a beta for it because it is stuff I wrote in my free time that nobody is paying me to do.

Too unprofessional for your taste? Maybe you should focus all that attention to your own work because it obviously isn't better than mine. You've only written one puny story and I have written sixty-five over the years. Just because I decided to write for a pairing that is very rare and unsupported for doesn't give you the right to trash it. You don't like it because you don't see them the way I see them. That's personal and biased bullshit that you're taking out on my craft.

That is a fan fiction for a reason. It is an original work using characters from a manga that is loved by everyone. It doesn't have to follow every single goddamn thing from the manga. We love them the way they are but we want to see more.

Asme, you've been a real pain to swallow but I guess I'll let it go because I'm the better person (or I try to be). Seriously though, go try that with some other writer. I'm too busy feeding my fans material for the sequel to deal with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment